Job Opening :: Print Shop Assistant / Bindery Operator - $20-25/Hour
This positions starts at $20-$25/Hour DOE
As the Print Shop Assistant/Bindery Operator, you will be responsible for coordinating with department leads on production plans as well as setting up and operating folding, cutting, and stitching equipment. We will show you how to inspect materials and products for defects to ensure they meet job specifications; make adjustments, perform maintenance and complete minor repairs to equipment; completing quality assurance checks consistently throughout production to ensure superior quality of product.
This is an entry level position, but there is opportunity for advancement for candidates who enjoy the work and show that they can work in a team environment.
- We would prefer someone with direct bindery experience but being familiar with the printing and finishing processes will help!
- Must possess a good attitude, calm demeanor and patience
- Must be able to repeatedly lift and re-stack up to 50lbs throughout shift
- Must be able to maintain a clean and organized work area at all times
- Having an aptitude in mechanical processes is preferred
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.