Job Opening :: Kitchen/Plumbing Manager
The Kitchen/Plumbing Manager is responsible for managing employees and contractors and scheduling preventative and repair maintenance for the property. Must be able to handle emergency situations and notify the correct people for assistance and repair mitigation.
· High school diploma, GED, or trade school equivalent required.
· Previous Managerial experience required.
· Communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
· Be organized, flexible and can multi-task to meet all deadlines.
· Ability to motivate and manage employees.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes free employee, covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.