Job Opening :: Western Village Warehouse Receiver - $15.50
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno and Western Village has perfected over 40 years.
Western Village employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
This position starts at $15.50 per hour.
The Receiver is responsible for pulling orders, receiving trucks, stocking and maintaining warehouse. The receiver’s main priorities is delivering warehouse orders to the food outlets. Maintaining a clean and organized warehouse.
- Must be able to read and write (legibly) in English, some basic math skills may be required.
- Ability to do heavy lifting.
- Ability to climb ladders.
- Work in all types of weather conditions including cold and/or dusty areas.
- Must be able to operate forklift and electric pallet jack.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes company provided uniforms and laundry service, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more. Join our family at Western Village and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.