Job Opening :: Senior Accountant - $2,000 Hiring Bonus
This position will receive a $2,000 hiring bonus.
The Senior Accountant is responsible for supervision of assigned accounting area along with timely reporting of financial information for senior management and ownership plus analysis and reconciliation of the general ledger. Senior Accountant supervise the Account Payable Department‚ supervise the financial close process through publication of all financial material and related supporting schedules and analysis. Reconcile and analyze assigned income statements and recommend corrections and adjustments for corrections to Controllers.
· Very Proficient with Excel, Word, and AS400.
· Five years of progressive accounting experience (Casino's preferred).
· Must possess very good verbal communication skills, be personable and be able to relate well with employees and managers.
· College degree in Accounting preferred with understanding in Cost of Goods Sold, Income statement analysis, liability analysis, asset analysis and tax return preparation.
· Ten-key by touch.
· Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality.
· Must be organized, flexible and able to handle multiple priorities in pressure situations.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.