Job Opening :: Hotel Support Coordinator
We are seeking a dynamic, self-motivated individual to join the Front Desk team as a Hotel Support Coordinator. This position is ideal for someone who thrives in a fast-paced environment, has excellent customer service abilities, and always maintains a professional manner. The ideal candidate should be adaptive to an ever-changing environment while consistently providing the highest level of service to our guests.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of 1 year of Front Desk and/or Call Center experience.
- Minimum of 2 years customer service experience.
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second-hand smoke.
- Thrive in an ever-changing environment and adapt quickly to new challenges.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.