Job Opening :: Assistant Restaurant Chef- (Biscotti's)
The Restaurant Assistant Chef is responsible for managing, producing and directing the daily production of the restaurant. Capable of assuming all strategic functions of the Restaurant Chef when necessary. Key roles to include: Leader, Teacher, Administrator, Trainer, Team Player, Mentor, Creator, Culinarian and Communicator.
- Three or more years in hotel restaurant/casino outlets or individual restaurants.
- Must be familiar with all aspects of the particular cuisine for said area.
- Culinary background must have an emphasis on teambuilding, interpersonal and managerial skills.
- High school graduate or G.E.D, culinary apprenticeship or culinary school graduate.
- Ability to teach, train and motivate culinary team members.
- Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel (preferred).
- Background of pre and post opening of hotel/casinos or major restaurants (preferred).
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.