Job Opening :: Poker Dealer
The Poker Dealer responsible for dealing and running games in a professional manner while providing excellent guest service. These duties are performed in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- A team-oriented attitude.
- Ability to communicate quickly, clearly, and accurately.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment.
- Minimum 2 years dealing experience preferred.
- Gaming license is required.
- Solid math skills.
- Excellent manual dexterity.
- Must be at least 21 years of age.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.