Job Opening :: Western Village Engineer I
The Engineer I is responsible for maintaining and repairing all equipment on property, seeking an individual with expertise in repairing kitchen & bar equipment.
- A fun attitude.
- Contagious smile.
- Desire to work with people.
- 3 years’ experience in maintenance field.
- Experience in working with kitchen cooking equipment and refrigeration highly desired.
- Must be capable of maintaining and repairing kitchen equipment, refrigeration, air conditioner units, as well as general casino repairs.
- Ability to establish and follow effective maintenance schedules.
- Equipment installation.
- HVAC experience.
- To ensure the reliability of back up equipment for emergency use.
- Ability to troubleshoot and complete minor repairs as needed.
- Ability to perform minor demolition projects.
- Maintain a constant awareness of safety problems and report unsafe conditions and exposure of shift supervisor.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno and Western Village has perfected over 50 years.
Western Village employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes company provided uniforms and laundry service, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Western Village and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.