Job Opening :: IT Office Coordinator
The IT Office Coordinator is responsible for managing the daily interactions within the IT department and will serve as direct support for the IT Directors.
- Maintain and update the IT project calendar, personal calendars for IT directors and update the conference room calendar.
- Assist in the completion of computer and cabling requisitions.
- Assist with asset management.
- This includes tracking of all IT related equipment including PC’s, servers, network switching, wireless, EMV devices.
- Assist in managing support tickets.
- Make sure that tickets for simple hardware requests are being addressed immediately.
- Assist in closing of completed tickets.
- Coordinate with vendors regarding delivery of materials and products.
- Assist with tracking of software licensing to ensure compliance and of hardware maintenance contracts, including HP, Cisco, & IBM.
- Provide additional support to PC and help desk team during peak business times.
- 1-3 years related experience in similar function or industry.
- Communicate effectively both in written & verbal formats within department and across other departments as necessary.
- Basic PC knowledge & of Microsoft products.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.