Job Opening :: Construction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant
The Construction Coordinator / Administrative Assistant provides administrative support to the Corporate Director of Maintenance by creating contract files, corresponding with vendors, contractors and other Peppermill personnel, managing meeting requests, ordering supplies, handing check requests, facilitating safety programs, etc.
- Must be familiar with MS Excel and MS Word.
- Requires 2 or more years of office experience.
- Bookkeeping experience preferred.
- Demonstrate ability to deal effectively with outside vendors and contractors.
- Effective verbal and written communication.
- Be organized, flexible and able to handle multiple priorities and deadlines.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.