Job Opening :: Corporate Assistant Controller - $5,000 Hiring Bonus
This position will receive a $5,000 hiring bonus.
The Corporate Assistant Controller performs accounting assignments related to, but not limited to, the production of the monthly financial statements and analysis of results. Must have a strong ability to analyze and solve problems, work with minimal supervision, and have a good understanding of generally accepted accounting principles.
- College Accounting Degree required.
- Three years (five years preferred) of relevant work experience, preferably in the gaming industry.
- Must be organized, flexible and able to handle multiple priorities in pressure situations.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel. Knowledge of IBM AS/400 helpful.
- Problem solving abilities – able to recognize problems, investigate, evaluate and propose solutions.
- Must maintain confidentiality of sensitive and/or private company data.
- Must be able to maintain a valid license with the Gaming Control Board.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package, which includes free employee, covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.