Job Opening :: Warehouse Food Receiver
The Warehouse Food Receiver is responsible for pulling orders, receiving trucks, stocking and maintaining the warehouse.
- Ability to lift on average up to 75 lbs regularly.
- Must be able to work in various conditions including cold and/or dusty areas
- Must be able to tolerate areas containing second-hand smoke
- Ability to work independently in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Knowledge of how to operate a forklift or electric pallet jack desired, however we are happy to train you.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years. Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees. We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more. Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.