Job Opening :: Beverage Assistant Manager - $65,000 Annual Salary
This position has a starting annual salary of $65,000.
The Assistant Beverage Manager manages all aspects of the beverage operation to ensure four diamond standards. This position is responsible for maximizing the financial performance of the beverage operations by providing the highest possible guest service, products, and by fostering a positive work environment for all employees.
· Two or more years as line supervisor, preferably in a high-volume resort casino environment.
· A background in Bartending or Cocktail serving and Alcohol Management Training a plus.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Must be at least 21 years of age.
· Acquire an Alcohol Awareness card.
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.