Job Opening :: Assistant Restaurant Chef (Oceano)
The Assistant Restaurant Chef who will in a high volume restaurant with many facets and includes managing, producing and directing the daily production. We are seeking an experienced leader that has high standards, outstanding communication skills, has the ability to motivate and train and has a commitment to excellent cuisine.
· Prefer two or more years of cooking Sushi varieties and performing efficiently in Sushi bar atmosphere.
· Prefer two or more years in hotel restaurant/casino outlets or individual restaurants pertaining to the specialized high volume areas.
· Culinary apprenticeship or culinary school graduate is preferred.
· Must be able to lift at least 20 to 30 lbs. repeatedly and 75 lbs. on occasion.
· Working knowledge of computers, including Microsoft Word and Excel.
· Background of pre and post opening of hotel/casinos or major restaurants (preferred).
Providing the best hotel service and amenities is an art that the Peppermill Reno has perfected over 50 years.
Peppermill employees are given the tools from the first day to make a difference and be a part of meaningful experiences with guests and fellow employees.
We offer a competitive benefits package which includes free employee covered parking, company provided uniforms and laundry, a free daily meal, comprehensive medical, dental, vision after 90 days of employment and much more.
Join our family at Peppermill and work with the most amazing individuals Northern Nevada has to offer.